Keto Honey Mustard Dressing / Dipping Sauce
Keto honey mustard is a rich, creamy low carb sauce perfect for dipping or dressing a salad. Whip up this quick and easy sauce in minutes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (or almond milk)
- 3 tbsp Sukrin Icing Sugar (Swerve Confections or Lakanto Confectioners)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or white vinegar)
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried tarragon, rubbed between fingers (or dill)
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
Measure mayonnaise and mustard into a small bowl and whisk together.
Whisk in the cream (or almond milk) a little at a time.
Add the vinegar and the remaining ingredients.
Taste to adjust seasonings and thin to desired consistency. It will thicken more overnight in the fridge and the flavor will deepen.
Store in a clean, airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Makes 1 1/4 cups, with 1/4 cup per serving.
NOTE: I count this dressing as 1 net carb per serving because of the mustard, which is a ground seed.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.11g | Fat: 26.4g | Sodium: 192mg