This easy cheesy layered keto Pizza Dip tastes just like a Supreme Pizza. Cook in the oven or microwave until bubbly and watch it disappear.
If you are looking for an easy dip to serve at your next gathering, this is the one! I served it for lunch to my family and we were all weak-in-the-knees happy to scarf it down!
Easy, Cheesy, Keto Pizza Dip Supreme!
Like many popular hot dips, this tasty pizza dip starts with a base of cream cheese. A touch of mayonnaise keeps it scoop-able, even when room temperature. To give it a characteristic “cheese pull” add a little mozzarella cheese to the base.
Next, layer the rest of the ingredients making sure to put the goodies like sausage, green bell pepper, and black olives on top. My favorite red sauce for this pizza dip is Rao’s Arrabbiata. It’s super.
The Best Keto Pizza Sauce
Let’s talk pizza sauce for a moment. I love Rao’s sauces and have found them to be some of the tastiest and lowest in carbs. They are perfect for any low carb Keto Diet.
The down side? Rao’s sauces are pretty pricey. I have found Costco to have the best price, but you may do better combining a coupon and a sale at your local grocery store.
I rarely go through a whole jar of sauce in a month, so I freeze half of the jar to use at a later date. This way it doesn’t go moldy in my fridge and I don’t waste money. I have many Italian-American recipes on the site that call for Rao’s. Try this Low Carb Spinach Manicotti or Skillet Chicken Parmesan.
What to Serve with Pizza Dip?
Most people serve pizza dip with tortilla chips, crackers, or bread. Because this is a low carb blog, I recommend serving with pork rinds, baked low carb tortilla triangles, or homemade low carb crackers.
I’ve shared a lot of tasty low carb keto dip recipes on Low Carb Maven and have loved every one, but this recipe is a stand out! I hope you enjoy it, too.
Keto Pizza Dip Supreme
- 1 link Italian sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese (divided use)
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Fennel seed, crushed
- 1 cup Rao’s Arrabiata Sauce
- 3 tbsp Green bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 tbsp Onion, minced
- 2 tbsp Black olives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F and move rack to middle position.
- Remove sausage from casing and brown in a frying pan. Make sure to break it up into small crumbles. Drain on paper towels and cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and mayonnaise, well. Add the Italian seasoning, crushed fennel seed, and 1/3 of each of the cheeses, stirring to combine. Spread into the bottom of a baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the Arrabiata sauce over the top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle half of the sausage, onion, green bell pepper, and black olives over. Layer half of the cheese on top.
- Add the rest of the sauce, the remaining cheese and top with the remaining sausage and vegetables.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Alternately, cover with cling film and microwave for about 5 minutes depending on your microwave. Serve.
- Serves 6 people at 5.7 net carbs each.