Try Keto Krate snack subscription service for 5-8 great low carb sugar-free snacks delivered to your door every month. Check out the May Keto Krate Review and products.
(This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing through a link will result in my earning a small commission at no additional cost to you.)
WHAT IS KETO KRATE?
Subscribe to Keto Krate and receive 6-8 low carb keto approved snacks (& $20 of discount codes) delivered right to your door. The products range from savory or sweet snacks, protein bars, breakfast items, drinks, dressings, flavorings and sweet treats. None of the products contain maltitol – your blood sugar and tummy will thank you for that one!
WHY KETO KRATE?
Keto Krate procures the best low carb keto snacks and delivers them to your front door. This supports start-up and small business by spreading the word of new products. I like that.
WHO BUYS KETO KRATE?
If you are a bonafied new product junkie or are searching for new keto snacks, then this is for you! It’s a great way to sample new low carb and keto products. Keto Krate is the perfect gift for those people in your life who are hard to buy for – we all have someone like that in our families, right?
May’s Products: (Pictured left to right from top to bottom)
- Vermont Smoke & Cure Beef and Pork Stick: This high quality product is full of flavor. My father always bought us kids a Slim Jim as a treat when we traveled – THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER! I’m always happy to see this product in my Keto Krate.
- Rhythm Smokey Bacon Roasted Kale: Delicious bacon flavor in the first few bites gives way to characteristic kale flavor. These crispy snacks are a favorite of mine. Kid approved!
- Living Intentions Activated Smokey BBQ Sprouted Seeds: I’m a sucker for nuts and seeds as snacks. When they are flavored – even better! These seeds are soaked to remove any enzyme inhibitors making the them easier to digest and the nutrients more bio-available. The right amount of sweet, salt and spice makes them great.
- Smart Cake Cinnamon: Each pack contains 2 small cakes. The cinnamon cakes are very sweet, super moist and have an enviable texture! The cakes were very good and my kids loved them.
- People’s Choice Beef Jerky Carnie Seca Limon Con Chilie: This beef jerky has a rustic-dry texture that is easy to bite into and chew. Delicious flavor saturates the jerky with a light heat that blooms at the sides and back of the mouth. I loved it.
- Quest Nutrition Cinnamon Cereal Protein Bar: I’m a protein bar junkie who can’t stop at one. It’s a good thing I don’t have a box of these sitting around because they are delicious. The bars are a nice size, have a nice crisp bite and chew, are very sweet and taste just like waffle cereal. I enjoyed this very much.
- Adapt Your Life Grain-Free Cereal: This product has a very pleasant smell. The dry mix tastes like vanilla and coconut with a nutty crunch. Unfortunately, I was unable to make anything palatable out of this product. I tried it as cereal, porridge, mug cakes and pancakes. I liked it best as a protein powder in my smoothies. If anyone has a great recipe utilizing this product, I would love to try it.
ORDER KETO KRATE – CLICK BELOW
Signup for my Newsletter
Subscribe to get our recipies by email.