Are you looking for great low carb keto snacks? Read my review of the March Keto Krate box subscription and this month's fantastic products.
(This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing through a link will result in my earning a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps me continue to provide free recipes.)
It's time for my monthly review and unboxing of my March Keto Krate subscription. I look forward to receiving my box each month and really enjoy trying all of the keto approved snacks and new products. This was my favorite box yet – really!
Why Keto Krate?
They search out the best low carb keto snacks to be able to offer a nice variety of quality products. Then, they package them up and send them to your front door. This supports start up and small business by spreading the word of new products. I like that.
What is Keto Krate?
Keto Krate is a monthly box subscription service that delivers low carb keto approved snacks right to your door. You can expect to receive 6-8 keto items in your keto krate along with $20 in discount codes. The products range from savory or sweet snacks, protein bars, breakfast items, drinks, dressings, flavorings and sweet treats. None of the products contain maltitol – your blood sugar and tummy will thank you for that one!
Who buys Keto Krate?
Are you a bonafied new product junkie? Are you always searching for new keto snacks? Yes? Then this is for you. It’s also a great way to sample new low carb and keto products. Keto Krate is the perfect gift for those people in your life who are hard to buy for – we all have someone like that in our families, right?
- Front Porch Pecans Sea Salt – These are the absolute best pecans we have ever had. The nuts are perfectly lightly toasted and crispy! We will order these on occasion because they are awesome.
- 4505 Chicharrones Smokehouse BBQ – BBQ Smokehouse flavor that is right on the money. The pork rinds were lighter than air and beautifully flavored. The only complaint I had is that they were very salty. They can be found on Amazon and I look forward to trying the Jalapeno Cheddar and the Classic Chile and Salt flavors.
- Power of 3 Coconut Goji Blend – Looking for a great mix-in for smoothies? This product is a great tasting gluten free and raw blend of seeds, coconut flakes and gogi berries. I enjoyed it in my smoothie and am going to try making a porridge out of it.
- Pizootz Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Peanuts – My son loved these lightly salted nuts that have a peppery after-taste. They were delicious. Check out all of the amazing flavors on the Pizootz site.
- Eliot's Adult Nut Butters Spicy Thai Peanut Butter – I'm super excited about this nut butter which tastes like peanuts up front on the tongue and produces a punch of lemon grass and kaffir leaves right after swallowing. Keto Krate included a recipe for a meal that included a Thai shrimp stir fry utilizing this ingredient. I can't wait to use this Spicy Thai Peanut Butter with chicken and other meats. Other flavors I want to try are the Espresso Nib Peanut Butter and the Garam Masala peanut Butter.
- ChocoPerfection Dark Chocolate Raspberry – I've been a long time fan of ChocoPerfection chocolate. It is very smooth and has almost no cooling effect like most sugar free chocolate. There are several flavors available and the raspberry is my favorite. (If you are going to buy, I suggest purchasing from Netrition.com because they do a nice job shipping with an ice pack. I am not sure that Amazon does.)
- Adapt Your Life Lemon Cheesecake Bar – Some will enjoy this lemon flavored adapt bar. It's meant as a snack, but is very small. It has a nice amount of fat from coconut oil and some protein from protein powder. It tastes nice, but it's not something I personally would buy. However, the product is popular and may be just what you are looking for.
To Order your subscription of Keto Krate click here.
Signup for my Newsletter
Subscribe to get our recipies by email.