Looking for delicious low carb and keto snacks? Find out if Keto Krate’s box subscription is for you.
(This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing through a link will result in my earning a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps me continue to provide free recipes.)
It’s time again for my monthly Keto Krate Review. I’d like to take a minute to tell you my experience with this thoughtful company.
I was in hospitals for three weeks over Christmas and the 1st week of January. My mother wasn’t doing well and my son needed surgery. Upon hearing this, Keto Krate bade me take the snacks to the hospital to sustain myself while there. They were unconcerned that I couldn’t do a review of their products. They wanted me to be healthy. I was and am grateful. They’re good people and have my loyalty.” -Kim
Why Keto Krate?
They search out the best keto snacks to be able to offer a nice variety of quality products. Then, they package them up and send them to your front door. This supports start up and small business by spreading the word of new products. I like that.
What is Keto Krate?
Keto Krate is a monthly box subscription service that delivers keto approved snacks right to your door. You can expect to receive 6-8 keto items in your keto krate along with $20 in discount codes. The products range from savory or sweet snacks, protein bars, breakfast items, drinks, dressings, flavorings and sweet treats. None of the products contain maltitol – your blood sugar and tummy will thank you for that one!
Who buys Keto Krate?
Are you a bonafied new product junkie? Are you always searching for new keto snacks? Yes? Then this is for you. It’s also a great way to sample new low carb and keto products. Keto Krate is the perfect gift for those people in your life who are hard to buy for – we all have someone like that in our families, right?
- Super Seeds Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds – I love pumpkin seeds so I really enjoyed this snack. They were a little spicy – which I loved. I can’t wait to try their other flavors.
- Hillside Pumpkin Seeds and Kale – Being one of those people who enjoy eating seaweed snacks and kale chips, I really liked these seeds. The kale gave the seeds a bit of an earthy flavor which I found perfect for my taste buds.
- Grandpa’s Beef Jerky – I can always count on awesome jerky in my Keto Krate box and I have loved every brand I’ve tried. This Cajun flavor from Grandpa’s was spicy and had great flavor. It was a bit hard, which I didn’t mind because chewing provides great proprioceptive feedback to the brain to help one realize that eating is taking place. It helps one not overeat.
- Roam Sticks – I had heard about Roam Sticks from others before but was not prepared for the yumminess of this treat. The stick is flavorful, softer than a Slim Jim and so much nicer to eat. I really loved this product.
- KZ Clean Eating Milk Chocolate with Salted Caramel – Whoa. This was one of the best sugar free chocolates I’ve had. The flavor and texture of the chocolate were tremendous. The only thing I noticed with this variety is that it was very “crunchy” almost like chewing on sugar or erythritol crystals. Once I got past that, I enjoyed the bar very much. I am anxious to try the other offerings because…. well, chocolate! Duh.
- Curly Girls Candy Chocolate Macadamia Bites – I’m not sure how it was done, but the caramel in these Curly Girls Macadamia Bites was dead on. The chew and melt factor were perfect and I enjoyed these very much. I’ll have to try their other flavors when in stock.
- Adapt Bars for Kids, Chocolate Brownie – Adapt Your Life is a very popular brand. They provide products to help one get the right ratio of healthy fats in the diet. I was familiar with their Fat Shots and Coffee Shots, previously. The Adapt Bars for Kids have added protein to support growth.
I really enjoy my subscription and look forward to sampling new products each month. This is the one treat that I don’t share much with my family. It is my one indulgence for me. 🙂 -Kim
Signup for my Newsletter
Subscribe to get our recipies by email.