Try Keto Krate snack subscription service for 5-8 great low carb sugar-free snacks delivered to your door every month. Check out the June Keto Krate Review and products.
(This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing through a link will result in my earning a small commission at no additional cost to you.)
WHAT IS KETO KRATE?
Subscribe to Keto Krate and receive 6-8 low carb keto approved snacks (& $20 of discount codes) delivered right to your door. The products range from savory or sweet snacks, protein bars, breakfast items, drinks, dressings, flavorings and sweet treats. None of the products contain maltitol – your blood sugar and tummy will thank you for that one!
WHY KETO KRATE?
Keto Krate procures the best low carb keto snacks and delivers them to your front door. This supports start-up and small business by spreading the word of new products. I like that.
WHO BUYS KETO KRATE?
If you are a bonafied new product junkie or are searching for new keto snacks, then this is for you! It’s a great way to sample new low carb and keto products. Keto Krate is the perfect gift for those people in your life who are hard to buy for – we all have someone like that in our families, right?
June Keto Krate Review and Products:
- Foods Alive Onion Garlic Flax Crackers (retail $7.49 retail): Crunchy and full of flavor, this is a nice sized snack that my son and I loved.
- Good Dee’s Blondies Mix ($11.99): We haven’t made these yet, but if it’s anything like the other products by Good Dee’s, we’re in for a treat.
- Everly Strawberry Lemonade Drink Mix (retail $2.49): It’s so nice to be able to enjoy some sugar free strawberry lemonade. Three packets made 2 quarts each.
- La Croix Melon Pomme sparkling mineral water (retail $.99): This was delicious. Although it was not sweet, it had good flavor. I’ve never bought La Croix before, but will for parties or as a special occasion drink.
- The New Primal Uncured Maple Bacon Stick (retail $2.49): As with every beef stick or bacon stick I’ve received from Keto Krate, this Bacon Stick was amazingly good.
- Keto Kookie Chocolate Chip Cookies (retail $3.99): These chocolate chip cookies have a nice soft cookie texture and a great flavor.
- Quest Beyond Cereal Protein Bar (retail $1.99): This cereal bar has a very nice flavor and heartiness. It makes a great sweet snack for those who get the occasional craving.