These baked garlic Parmesan chicken wings need only 3 ingredients and minimal prep for deliciously crispy chicken wings that burst with flavor in every bite.
THIS POST INCLUDES AFFILIATE LINKS TO SHARE THE THINGS I LOVE.
Sometimes, I can be very picky about food. Take chicken wings for example. I like them, but they have to be prepared a certain way. That means I want a chicken wing that is:
● Extra crispy (sad soggy wings have no room on my plate)
● Breading free
● With sauce on the side
I’m over the moon with these garlic Parmesan chicken wings! They check all my boxes since they are an extra crispy, breading free wing that has so much flavor. This is hands down the best Parmesan wings recipe I’ve ever eaten.
This wing recipe bakes the flavor and parmesan onto the wings instead of baking the wings first and then just tossing them in a buttery garlic parmesan sauce. Because of the preparation, the flavor really infuses into every nook and cranny of the wings, resulting in wings that are crazy good. The parmesan cheese gets crispy so the wings are crispy on the outside and juicy inside.
In fact, they are so delicious that I one hundred percent understand why people call them low carb crack wings. We ate each and every wing (all 22 of them!) within minutes of them coming out of the oven!
Three Ingredient Garlic Parmesan Wings
Believe it or not, you only need three ingredients to make the magic happen. To give these garlic parmesan wings their mouthwatering flavor, you need:
● Good parmesan cheese- seriously don’t skimp on quality here
● My Garlic and Herb seasoning blend
And clean up? Embarrassingly easy. Making this recipe dirties a fork, a spoon, a piece of tinfoil, and a plate. That’s it. So you don’t have to be a slave to the dishes after you make this. As if these wings weren’t amazing enough, the easy clean up makes them even more magical.
How to Make the Best Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Really these wings are a beautiful thing because making them couldn’t be easier. To make these garlic parmesan chicken wings you just need to:
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Coat wings in mayonnaise.
- Roll wings in seasoned Parmesan cheese.
The hardest part is waiting for the wings to bake for 40 minutes while the house fills up with the most delectable garlicky aroma.
Very important: as soon as the wings come out of the oven, make sure you take them off the foil. If you wait to remove them from the foil, the cheese will stick to the foil and get left behind. If you remove them from the foil right away, the cheese stays on the wings and becomes this crispy coating of goodness you won’t be able to get enough of.
What should I serve with these garlic parmesan wings?
These wings are fantastic on their own with celery and carrot sticks as an appetizer or you can turn them into a meal. I like to serve them with a nice green salad like this easy Greek salad, broccoli salad or a sweet bell pepper salad.
Lastly, you could go big on the garlic parmesan flavors and make that the theme of a meal. If you go that route, you could serve them with these garlic parmesan Brussels sprouts from Seasoned Sprinkles or these tasty baked parmesan green beans.
However you choose to serve these wings, they’ll be an instant favorite!
Easy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings (Low Carb)
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut into pieces (about 11 whole wings)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (the good stuff - about 4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend (or your favorite spice blend to taste)
- Cut each chicken wing into three parts -- wing, drumette and tip. Discard all of the tips or pop into a bag and freeze to add to your pot for bone broth.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a large sheet pan (half sheet pan) with foil or parchment paper. DO NOT use waxed paper.
- Put mayonnaise into a large plastic zip bag, add chicken wing pieces and seal. Manipulate the chicken wings through the bag with your hands, to evenly coat each piece. Alternately, place the mayo in a large bowl and toss the chicken with your hands to coat.
- With a fork, stab a wing and put it onto the seasoned Parmesan cheese. Using your hand and fork, coat the chicken wing. Place the chicken wing on the lined sheet pan. Repeat.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked completely through.
- If using foil, remove the chicken wings from the pan immediately or the cheese will stick to the foil.
- Recipe serves 4 people with approximately 5 wings per person. Each serving is 1.96 net carbs.