This recipe for baked garlic Parmesan chicken wings is extremely easy and only requires 3 ingredients. The wings are crispy and burst with flavor.
Admittedly, I am not a chicken wing lover. Well, that’s not completely true… I enjoy ordering them out, but they have to be cooked extra crispy, contain no breading, and have the sauce on the side…. and don’t try to give me ranch dressing with my wings because everyone knows you serve chicken wings (Buffalo style wings, that is) with blue cheese dressing, right? (Wow, that was one giant run on sentence/ stream of consciousness writing right there! Whew!)
And baked wings just aren’t my thing. Sure, it’s easy to cook up a whole sheet pan of chicken wings for a crowd, but I find them a just little soggy for my taste. But, I’m over the moon with these garlic & herb Parmesan chicken wings!
Not only are the easy to prepare, and crispy, but they are absolutely full of flavor! And they are baked! And crispy! That’s such an oxymoron for me. Some people call similar low carb chicken wing recipes “crack wings” or “heroine wings”, but no matter what you call them, they are amazing!
I’ve been wanting to make a version of Parmesan chicken wings f-o-r-e-v-e-r, and these do not disappoint! I have been relying heavily on the Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend of late and since it’s been great in many other things I thought I would try it in this recipe, too.
I’m almost embarrassed to tell you how easy this recipe is. I’m almost embarrassed to say that it’s just three little ‘ol ingredients that make this magic happen. I’m almost embarrassed to tell you that clean-up consists of a fork, a spoon, a plate and a piece of foil. Wait, what? Yep. That’s what I said. I’m almost embarrassed to say that they were gone in about 10 minutes flat — all 22 of ’em….. Almost.
[NOTE] Any leftover wings refrigerate nicely.
Nope. That’s all I got. These little guys speak for themselves. Do you think you can eat just one?
5 Parmesan Chicken Wings are 3 net carbs
[Disclosure: This recipe contains affiliate links.]
Easy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings (Low Carb)
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 ounces grated Parmesan cheese grated from the store is better
- 2 tablespoons Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend
- Cut each chicken wing into three parts -- wing, drumette and tip. Discard all of the tips or pop into a bag and freeze to add to your pot for bone broth. Pat the wings dry with a paper towel.
- Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Put about 1/2 a cup of mayonnaise into a large plastic seal-able bag, add all of the chicken wing pieces and seal the top. Move the chicken wings, manipulating with your hands, to evenly coat each piece.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend into the Parmesan cheese and put it onto a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- With a fork, stab a wing and put it onto the seasoned Parmesan cheese and using your dry hand and fork, coat the chicken wing. Place the chicken wing on the lined sheet pan. Repeat for all of the pieces.
- Bake the Garlic & Herb Parmesan Chicken Wings for 40-50 minutes, until golden brown and cooked completely through.